Tuesday 14 April 2009

Gift from a friend

Wow, my fourth post today :-). About time I updated my blog. Isn't this just the cutest little gift I received from my friend, Christine? She made this little card holder from selvedge edges of various fabrics. This is the outside opened up:

Inside with spots to put your quilt shop bonus cards (found out from the pattern link that they are called 'loyalty' cards) and guild membership cards:

The wallet folded closed:


Christine told me she found the pattern in the internet, but I didn't know where...thanks to Peggi, here's the link for the pattern in case you are interested in making it :-).

4 comments:

pwl said...

Oh, that is so cute!

Rosa Robichaud said...

WOWZER!!! that IS pretty cool!

Lucky you.... *grin*

Rosa

Anonymous said...

Very nice...love the idea! Thank you for including the link too! Elaine in SLO,Ca

1of3sisters said...

Hey Nice deck. Were are the photos That update us on the changes in your sewing room. The stuff Jake hung up. andthe 3 sisters little quilts project? :)
Hugs from your sister Thea.