Saturday 28 January 2017

Mittens - second week of Sew Fresh sew a long

Today the pattern for the mittens block was uploaded on the Sew Fresh Quilts blog.  I am really enjoying this "Have a Jolly Little Christmas" quilt a long.  I made 8 blocks to go along with the 8 stockings that I made two weeks ago.

These are the mismatched mittens with a different colour in each pair matching the Ink & Arrow Christmas fabric I purchased last fall.  I went back to the shop and they had the fabrics in the clearance 40% off.  Bonus :-).

I did the more traditional ones matching the mittens in the block.  Love these too.

Here are all the blocks together on the design wall.  Pure fun!

Thanks so much Lorna of Sew Fresh Quilts for designing these fun blocks for us.  How many sleeps til the next block comes out? LOL

2 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

You're going to have 8 quilts when this is over. All your Christmas presents will be done!

The Cozy Quilter said...

How many quilts are you making???? I am just making one of each block for a sampler quilt . Your mittens are bright and cheerful!